Terms and Conditions
Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®. REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation jointly owned by the National Association of REALTORS® and CREA. The REALTOR® trademarks are used to identify real estate services provided by brokers and salespersons who are members of CREA and who accept and respect a strict Code of Ethics, and are required to meet consistent professional standards of business practice which is the consumer's assurance of integrity. MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are all registered certification marks owned by CREA and are used to identify real estate services provided by brokers and salespersons who are members of CREA. Trademarks such as REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® , MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and others may be used on Zonado Inc. Zonado Inc. in no way claims ownership of these trademarks. Additionally, nothing contained on this website gives any user the right or license to use any trademark displayed on this website without the express permission of the owner.
Use of Zonado Users Contact Information
The contact information and other details provided for Zonado users constitute proprietary information of Zonado Inc. Such information is made available through the “Send Message”, “View Phone Number” feature on the websites is intended for private, non-commercial use by individuals who are potential buyer or sellers and who wish to contact a user about the user’s property listing/ want listing information. Any other use of the information is specifically forbidden. The contents of these directories may not be copied or reproduced, modified or altered in any respect, merged with other data, disseminated in any form, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing, fax, or e-mail list, or otherwise utilized in any form or manner, in whole or in part. The prohibited uses include "screen scraping", "database scraping" and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the information contained in these directories.
Messages Sent via Website
This website also allows users to send messages to other persons, including other users and REALTOR® members. The user agrees not to use this website to harass or abuse, send spam or other unwanted communications, or send unlawful, libelous, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable messages including messages that: (a) infringe, misappropriate, or violate any intellectual property or other rights of any third-party (b) are defamatory, harmful to minors, obscene or child pornographic (c) contain any viruses or programming routines intended to damage the services or any software, hardware or other technology used to provide the services or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any data or information (d) are false, misleading, or inaccurate (e) contain Sensitive Data. For the purposes of these terms for use, "Sensitive Data" means (i) a social security number, passport number, driver's license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (ii) a credit or debit card number; (iii) employment, financial or health information; (iv) any person's ethnic or religious affiliation or sexual orientation; (v) account passwords; (vi) any person's date of birth; (vii) any person's criminal history; or (viii) the user's mother's maiden name. Zonado Inc. is under no obligation to review the content of messages sent through the website but may do so at any time in order to comply with any law, government request, or in the interest of operating the website. Zonado Inc. may remove any message and/or terminate, limit, or suspend any user's access to the website for any reason. The user agrees that Zonado Inc. shall have no liability for any damages arising out of the content of any messages sent through this website. Anyone who sends a message agrees to indemnify and hold Zonado Inc. harmless from any and all liability, damages, or expenses, whatsoever due, arising from, directly or indirectly, any cause of action arising out of that message.
Acceptable Use Policy
We accept no responsibility for your actions or the actions of other users of Zonado. By using our website and service, you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate. All users agree that they: 1. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, bullying, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive or abusive, that would violate another person's rights (including their intellectual property rights), constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate;
2. Will not disclose personally identifiable information belonging to others without their express consent;
3. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share or otherwise use unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail;
4. Will comply, at all times, with Canadian and international anti-spam legislation, rules and regulations.
5. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share or otherwise use content that contains or embodies software viruses or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware or equipment without the owner's express consent;
6. Will not disclose their password or transfer their account to any third party or allow any third party to access their account;
7. Will not impersonate any person or entity;
8. Will not access the website by any means other than through the interface provided by us for use in accessing the website. This includes not using or launching any automated system including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or "bot"), scraper or offline reader that accesses Zonado in a way that sends more request messages to our servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period.
9. Will not interfere with or disrupt the website, or servers or networks connected thereto, make Zonado available over a network (other than our network) where it could be used by others or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Zonado
10. Will not use Zonado to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not intended
11. Will not collect, harvest or store any personally identifiable information, including user account information, from use 12. Will not use the website in a way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
13. Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the website in whole or in part
14. Will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the website
15. Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of Zonado
16. Will not use your account for your own commercial purposes by sub-licensing any rights granted by the Terms or, in any way, sharing the benefit of your account with others. Your account is non-transferrable and may only be used by you
17. Will not use the website in any way that violates the Terms, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this policy
18. Will not use the website in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law, rule or regulation
19. Will not employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication
20. Will not upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that: (a) facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures (b) interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence (c) infringes on, or contributes to any infringement of, any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party.
21. You agree that you will not post or list a property on the platform unless you have received express permission from the property owner to post and share the Listing on the platform
25. You agree that you will not post contracts or assignment sales (“Assignment Sales”) on the platform unless; (1) you have express authority from the owner and all applicable consents and authorizations; (2) there are no contractual terms, in any agreement, limiting a party’s right to assign the contract or advertise or post the contract for sale or assignment; and
You agree and acknowledge that the information found on Zonado is privileged, confidential and highly sensitive information intended only for the purpose of sharing with qualified buyers that are your clients. You are not permitted to share your access to Zonado or discuss listings on the Zonado except with your clients, internally with your brokerage or with other persons duly permitted to access Zonado. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise this policy, which will be posted on the website.
Links to Website
Users may link to the website. However, Zonado Inc. reserves the right to refuse a link at any time at Zonado Inc.’s sole discretion. The user agrees to remove any link to the website at Zonado Inc.'s request.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Zonado Inc. Such hyperlinks are provided for the user's reference only. Zonado Inc. does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites
Users and third parties may not under any circumstance use technology to display the content of Zonado Inc.’s websites in a frame or in any other manner that is different from how it would appear if a user typed the URL into the browser line.
All prices are displayed in Canadian Dollars and should be independently verified.
The Use of Your Personal Information
In addition, we reserve the right to provide your content and information (including but not limited to your personal and business information) uploaded or collected by our website or otherwise to third parties if required by law (such as in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process in any jurisdiction), and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter. If we are required by law to make any disclosure of your content or personal or business information, we may (but are not obligated to) provide you with written notice (to the extent permitted by law) prior to such disclosure so that you may take appropriate action.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Access to It
We may share your personal and business information with our service providers, suppliers, partners and employees to use that information in connection with one or more of the purposes for which that personal information was collected. We also operate Zonado in conjunction with our independent contractors. Our independent contractors may have access to your personal information in providing services to us or providing you with access to Zonado. We may use a variety of service providers, contractors, servers (and other hardware) or employees in locations both inside and outside of Canada, which may make your personal information the subject of foreign laws and foreign legal proceedings. We may also disclose your personal information to our successors (if our business or Zonado is acquired by another legal entity) or any assignee of our assets relating to Zonado or other software.
While we take measures to protect personal information, you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will we, our affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, or licensors be liable, howsoever caused, for the loss or theft of your personal information or any damages caused as a result thereof, so long as we were not grossly negligent in the protection of said information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. There is no single retention period applicable to the various types of personal information collected.
Our website may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. Disabling cookies on your web browser may interrupt the proper use of the website and Service.
Liability and Warranty Disclaimer
Zonado Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of the data or graphics published on this website. The listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Everything on this website is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, title and non-infringement. Zonado Inc. may remove or change any content on this website for any reason. Neither Zonado Inc. nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the user's access to or use of this website.
Termination of Access
Right to Seek Injunction
Violation of these Terms may cause us irreparable harm and, therefore, you agree that we will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief including, but not limited to, temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that we may have for a breach of these Terms. Waiver our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. Any new features that augment or enhance Zonado, including the release of new versions, new modules, tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms. Continued use of Zonado after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.